Wednesday 9 April 2008

Done

I think I'm over the hype. Sneakers and streetwear are such overrated things. Every other brand that has had succes once, now collaborates with another brand alike.. Then their products become popular.
It's like two people mating. A beautiful woman and a handsome man. They we're once both goodlooking on their own. Now that they're not so attractive anymore, they are 'collaborating' with eachother. Catch what I'm trying to say? I don't feel like explaining any further :P

I'm tired of seeing kids wearing clothes, sneakers and accesoires like they've got something to say. Just say it already!
I'm not implying that I will stop loving sneakers, buying sneakers and looking for sneakers. But I've come to realise that there's is more in 'fashion' than 'streetwear'. I'm getting older (not particularly more mature) and should think about my appearance as an adult.

Also, money is a huge role playing in the fashion scenes. I find myself struggling every month buying the shit I don't even like, just because it was defined 'hot' on the web and on the streets.

So hereby I say: Ya Basta!

Disclaimer: If you are happy with the way you see things.. Don't be offended. You're just an idiot!

No comments: