Wednesday 22 April 2009

MOMMA MADE ME HELLRAISER

I suck at everything. There is only one thing that I can think of that I'm quite capable of: not doing anything at all.
What the hell? I have a short concentration-span, I am lazy and I don't have specialties.

What am I to do? I'm trying to figure this out quickly, as I am 20. The adult life has actually already begun, but I'm still here, sitting in my parents house doing nothing.

I just realised that the current school I'm going to is not my thing. Communication & Multimedia Design might sound great to you, but it truly isn't!
All the scripting and bullshit. I thought it was going to be more creative. My bad!
Sure there is some designing and post-production involved, but it is becoming a smaller factor of the major. I SIGNED UP FOR THE WRONG COURSE!

I am afraid of telling my parents, that I want to quit school. They've been paying my tuition over the last 3 years.

The only sunny side of this 3 year fairytale is that I have my "propedeuse". I got it in my freshmen year. It was WAY too easy!

I hope that something will dawn to me, soon. I can't be a bum for long?

1 comment:

Ivory said...

Nou... ik had precies het zelfde...

Creatief...? Waar dan!?

Schijnt dat CMD in Rotterdam wel wat creatiever is...